With one high-powered COB LED per light-engine module, ALLED is taking the lighting industry back to a “single point of light” and delivering tremendous operating benefits. The ALLED RAYdiant brand is heralding the evolution of LED lighting with this single COB LED per module.
- Achieves an average of at least 100 lumens per watt
- Eliminates the need for LED clusters and reliance on the luminaire manufacturer for replacement parts
- COB chip upgrades no longer require modification to lighting platform
- Each module contains 130 LEDs per COB chip
- Provides ability to change-out COB for fast, simple field service
- Field-adjustable lens optics and module with 360° rotation capability for customizable light distribution