ALLED is growing! Based on the success of the RAYdiant LED Lighting Line [5th generation product line] product roll out, ALLED Lighting Systems (ALSI) has expanded their Senior Management Team. Al Iagnemma, acting President, has come on board to oversee ALLED Operations. The former CEO (Dave McAnally), CFO (Mike Dolan), and VP-Operations (Rob McAnally), are now devoting full time to SSL Energy Solutions.
Jim Wassel, founder and Chief Technical Officer, has been focused since day one to create some of the world’s most advanced and efficient lighting products seen to date. While the technology has advanced over the last nine years, ALLED’s products have continued to dominate the industry.
A few accomplishments over the years for the company have been:
- 2006: Ellwood City chose ALLED to completely relight the city through the help of previous Borough Manager, Dom Viccari
- 2009: Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) chose ALLED to complete [at the time] the largest LED airport installation in the country
- 2011: ALLED announces the highly anticipated ALLink® wireless control and monitoring system exclusively through the ALLED brand fixtures
- 2011: City of Welland, Ontario chose ALLED to completely relight the city
- 2013: General Motors Lordstown chose ALLED to complete the first and largest North American facility to convert to LED
- 2014: ALLED achieves a company record for highest lumens per watt (149.3 lm/w) for a recently developed fixture
- 2015: ALLED announced as a top three finalist in the LEDs Magazine Sapphire Awards competition
Finally, ALLED has also recently launched a consumer based product line that is affordable to the everyday consumer. This line features multiple set wattage Flood Light and direct replacement T8 LED Tubes. These products have been extremely hard to keep on the shelves and the company is very optimistic about the success of the consumer line!